The ball mill is widely used in mineral processing production line, cement production line and aerated concrete production line. The main task of a small ball mill is grinding raw material. However the rotating speed of the ball mill directly determines the moving state of the grinding media and the grinding effect in the cylinder.
Features of Ball Mill: The ball mill is an efficient grinding tool which is capable of grinding various types of material into fine powder; The ball mill crushes and grinds many kinds of ores and rocks during mining. It is also used for mine selection; Ball mills are widely used in the mining industry, construction industry and chemical industry; Two grinding techniques that can be used are the dry-type grinding and the wet-type grinding; The ball mill can either be of tabular type or flowing type depending on the form in which the material is discharged; It contains a neoprene barrel that has grinding media in it. This is where the material to be ground is loaded into; the barrel of the ball mill rotates at a specific speed causing the crashing of the material to powder form by the individual pieces of the grinding media. This may take several hours to complete. However, the longer the ball mill runs, the finer the powder will be; The size of the ultimate particle largely depends on the hardness of the material to be ground and the amount of time used in the grinding process; Our ball mills have been successfully used to grind glass, crush food products into powder, create custom varnishes, make ceramic glaze, and powder various chemicals among other uses.
Then, how does this kind of ball mill achieve energy saving? From the view of the discharge and the feeding of raw materials, raw materials does not directly enter the inside medium of cylinder through the hollow shaft neck of double chamber ball mill, so the ball mill will not begin the selecting work until the cylinder rotates at a speed around a horizontal axis. The separation effects are mainly reflected in that bulk material fall into crushing chamber while smaller pieces of material fall into the grinding chamber through the conveying device. In this way, when their own gravity is larger than the centrifugal force, the materials will be disengaged from the inner wall of cylinder.
Autor: ritareedEste autor ha publicado 42 articulos hasta ahora.
Más artículos suyos :
Más Artículos Relacionados ‘Belleza’
- Colores atrevidos y precios de los 80, la nueva tendencia “Pop Style” de la franquicia ItStyle
- ItStyle inaugura un establecimiento en Gibraltar como paso previo a su desembarco en Reino Unido
- La Botica de los Perfumes desembarca en Sevilla por la puerta grande, inaugurando tres franquicias en una semana
- Gargantilhas de diamante
- Elimina la grasa corporal
- SALUD Y BIENESTAR
- ItStyle llega a un acuerdo con Perfumerías Druni para establecer corners en su red de tiendas
- El proyecto de startup español Bye Piojito supera el año y medio de actividad con más de 800 clientes atendidos
- Cómo eliminar la celulitis
- La Botica de los Perfumes inaugura tres nuevas tiendas, en Gijón, Pamplona y Almendralejo