Cement rotary kiln works on national construction
The cement production equipment is mainly including ball mill, wash stone machine, , cement ball mill, etc. What does it mean that cement rotary kiln swelled? As the name suggests, the amount of ore in the cement rotary kiln overpasses the required amount of the rotary kiln.
Rotary kilns started to be used for lime manufacture at the start of the 20th century and now account for a large proportion of new installations if energy costs are less important. The early use of simple rotary kilns had the advantages that a much wider range of limestone size could be used, from fines upwards, and undesirable elements such as sulfur can be removed. On the other hand, fuel consumption was relatively high because of poor heat exchange compared with shaft kilns, leading to excessive heat loss in exhaust gases. Old fashioned “long” rotary kilns operate at 7 to 10 MJ/t. Modern installations partially overcome this disadvantage by adding a preheater, which has the same good solids/gas contact as a shaft kiln, but fuel consumption is still somewhat higher, typically in range of 4,5 to 6 MJ/t. In the design shown, a circle of shafts (typically 8-15) is arranged around the kiln riser duct. Hot limestone is discharged from the shafts in sequence, by the action of a hydraulic “pusher plate”. Kilns of 1000 tonnes per day output are typical. The rotary kiln is the most flexible of any lime kilns able to produce soft, medium, or hard burned as well as dead-burned lime or dolime.
During ore beneficiation, rotary kiln can be used to magnetic roasting to the poor iron ore, which can change the weak magnetism into strong magnetism, so that it can be easy in magnetic separation.
In chemical industry, rotary kiln is used to produce soda, calcine phosphatic fertilizer and barium sulphide. In the 1960 s, the American Lapple invented the new technology to produce phosphoric acid with rotary kiln. This new technology has the advantages of low energy consumption, low electric power consumption, none sulfuric acid and can use low grade phosphorite.
For Environment Protection, it has a history for 20 years that the developed countries use cement kiln to calcine hazardous wastes and rubbish. This method can not only make the waste become less and harmless, but also can make waste as the fuel, which can save coal powder and realize the recycling of waste.
Henan Hongxing Mining Machinery develops with the trend, which has researched and developed all kinds of crushers with high efficiency.
Autor: nicole000pyEste autor ha publicado 61 articulos hasta ahora.
Más artículos suyos :
Más Artículos Relacionados ‘Actualidad’
- Schöne Brautkleider für eine Strand-Hochzeit
- La prueba de acceso ciclos formativos grado superior y el título de Formación Profesional que queremos obtener
- El Auxiliar de Enfermería y la Ley de Dependencia
- La franquicia La Botica de los Perfumes fortalece su crecimiento con la llegada de Ana Belén Escudero al Departamento de Expansión
- Aceite para compresores: Importancia e privilegio de utilizar aceites convenientes para aparatos en manufactureras
- SuperPro 7000, Primero en Soporte de Serial NAND Flash
- Lubricantes industriales: Comprende las importancia de defender la maquinaria y las rendimiento de tu firma
- Inhibidores de corrosión: Domina la importancia de mantener las maquinaria e las aprovechamiento de tu empresa
- Grasa alta temperatura: Conoce el consideración de preservar la maquinaria e la rendimiento de tu corporativo
- Aceites solubles: Consideración e provechos de implementar aceites apropiados para maquinaria en fabricaciones